Every interpreting or translation agency that registers with VViN will initially be given the status of prospective member, for a period which spans two general members’ meetings.
This prospective membership can be seen as a mutual introductory period. What does a prospective membership mean?
- Prospective members are welcome to attend the members’ meetings, which generally take place twice a year; in spring and in autumn. Prospective members have the right to speak at meetings, but not the right to vote.
- Prospective members can participate in activities organised by the VViN, such as the annual conference which features specialised workshops.
- Prospective members are permitted to use the VViN logo, as long as they state that they are a ‘prospective member’.
- Prospective members are able to access the members-only content on the website.
- There is a one-time introduction fee of € 50.00