If you would like your agency to profit from the added value offered by membership of the VViN, check our eligibility criteria:
- Your agency is ISO 17100 and/or ISO 18841 certified.
- Your agency has been listed in the Chamber of Commerce (KvK) trade register for at least a year and is registered with the tax authority.
- The description of the core activity in the trade register makes it clear that your agency offers translation and/or interpreting services.
- Your agency is based in the Netherlands.
- Your agency has not been granted suspension of payment in the last three years.
- Your agency endorses the VViN articles of association, code of conduct and rules and regulations.
ISO 17100/ISO 18841 as entry requirement
From its inception, safeguarding quality has been a primary point of focus for the VViN. We have actively collaborated on the creation of international norms for translation services – first at a European level and later at an international level.
Since 2021, ISO 17100 and/or 18841 certification has been a requirement for membership. The VViN offers its members help with ISO certification.